The Ministry of the Presidency is seeking to recruit a dynamic communications practitioner who is interested in expanding their skills to fill the role of Junior Communications Officer within the Press and Publicity Unit.
• Diploma in Public Communication or a related field plus two (1) year of experience
• Completion of Secondary School Education with a Grade 1 or 2 in English plus five (3) years of experience
• A back ground in journalism, public relations and/or advertising
• Television Production experience would be a distinct asset
• Demonstrated Writing Experience
• Experience with a wide range social media applications is required
If you are interested in applying for this post, please email your cover letter and curriculum vitiate to email@example.com on or before February 21, 2016. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.